Greetings -

I've noticed that Dell now seems to have released drivers for the embedded
raid controller on the PowerEdge 2400 series, however the drivers seem to
only be appearing as compiled modules for a variety of kernels at various
patch levels.  However, I've been unable to find a generic source patch
to be compiled with kernel versions that the modules are not provided for.

Could anybody from Dell (or anybody who knows for that matter) point me to
where I can go about obtaining the said patch (preferably in source form)?

Regards,

Cory Spencer