Hallo!

I have some problems with my RAID5-system. The setup worked fine,
everything is running. But if I copy files to my RAID-drive, the files are
corrupt - that means, if I have copied a zipped file to my disks and want
to unzip it, I get some CRC-errors. I compared the file on the RAID-drive
to the original one - quite some differences! I don't know what I did
wrong. This happens with all files I copy to my RAID - and if I use the
same zipped file, the thing happens at different position within the file
(hope this was understandable ;-) ).
Does anybody have an idea or has fixed the same prob?

To my setup:
* Mandrake Linux 7.0
* Adaptec 39160 U160-SCSI-Controller (parity in BIOS enabled, running U160
speed, SCSI-chain terminated)
* 3 Seagate U160 Barracuda harddisks

Thanks a lot.
Greetings