On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 10:39:49AM -0400, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> On 6/10/2015 10:22 AM, Wan, Kaike wrote:

This series does not attempt to optimize the kernel needing to know that a PR
has been updated.  There are existing mechanisms for that.

In the future it would be nice to have more local support for such updates but
I don't think this patch precludes that in any way.  Right now we are just
taking the first step by making the actual query more efficient.

Ira