Hey all,

I was using current head on my Cubietruck; and it kept crashing. I first tried to revert the density/width only, but that made no difference what so ever.

The first crash I had on cloning git during 3.4.79+; i first reverted to Hans's 3.4 series from fedora 19, but then a big huge oops happened even during boot. And consistently during boot. It doesn't seem to be power relate either.

I have since reverted to d9aa5dd3d and that seems to be stable again.

I will cook dinner now, and keep the board running using the d9 hash and checkout a few newer revisions then. Stable for 10 minutes now though ;)

Olliver