After conversing with Mike some more, there is a deadlock problem.  I need
to hold the host_lock to walk the device list, but I can't hold the
host_lock when I call scsi_set_device_offline().

Mike's looking into this.  Until he finds a good answer, no patch for
usb-storage.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It was a new hope.
                                        -- Dust Puppy
User Friendly, 12/25/1998