On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, David Brownell wrote:

> On Monday 07 February 2005 8:58 am, Alan Stern wrote:
> > On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, David Brownell wrote:
> >
> > >  - I noticed that the ohci-lh7a404.c built with a warning.  Probably
> > >    worth asking Marc Singer to test-drive your patch and resolve that.
> > >    (It's not initializing quite right ...)
> >
> > I just cross-compiled it with no warnings at all, although of course I
> > can't test it.
>
> It wasn't calling ohci_init, as I recall.

Ah.  Yes, I noticed that line had gotten erased somehow.  It's fixed now.

When I built ohci-omap.c with your include file, another error cropped up.
The code needs to #include <asm/arch/clocks.h> for the definitions of
EN_LBFREECK and EN_LBCK.  Do you want to add that in separately along with
ohci-omap.h or shall I include it in this patch?

Something else has come up.  In that dev_info() message in usb_add_hcd(),
where it prints out the iomem or iobase value...  For the memory-mapped
I/O case, does it make more sense to print the original I/O address or the
value of the mapped memory pointer?  The former seems more meaningful to
me, but almost all the drivers do the latter.  Wasn't there some
discussion about this earlier?  I can't recall the outcome...