Hi there,

Christopher Sawtell wrote:

Cable connection + modem rental + ISP facilities + Two phone lines ~= $117 ( That's approximate and iirc )

I'm a very happy Telstra / Saturn Internet customer.

I had a Telstra phone line in my last flat, but the landlord sold to a mother of three...the new flat is around 150 metres from the closest cable line, and according to Saturn I'd have to move the house to get closer...I'm up a cul-de-sac damn it!

Hmmm, expensive ADSL or move flats again...its a tough choice...

I'll just settle on modem since ALL high-speed internet options
I believe are overpriced unless one has disposable income...

:-(

Kind regards,

Chris Wilkinson, Christchurch.