Hi Janye,

On 17/09/04 09:45, Jayne Glynn wrote:
I joined this list a few days ago and thought I should stop “lurking” and say hello.

I'm a bit of a lurker myself; the conventions here seem to be

- ask away, people here know a lot and like helping; new folks are welcome
- but, ask questions the Right Way: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
- you might want to post in plain text; HTML email is bloated, possibly politically incorrerct, and can result in your mail being marked as spam:

SPAM: ---- Start SpamAssassin results
SPAM: 7.20 hits, 5 required;
SPAM: * 0.0 -- X-Mailer header indicates a non-spam MUA (Outlook)
SPAM: * 1.6 -- Subject starts with "Hello"
SPAM: * 3.5 -- BODY: Message is 70-90% HTML tags
SPAM: * 0.8 -- BODY: Spam phrases score is 00 to 01 (low)
SPAM: [score: 0]
SPAM: * 0.3 -- BODY: FONT Size +2 and up or 3 and up
SPAM: * 0.3 -- BODY: HTML font color has unusual name
SPAM: * 0.3 -- BODY: HTML font face is not a commonly used face
SPAM: * 0.2 -- BODY: HTML font face has excess capital characters
SPAM: * 0.2 -- BODY: HTML font color is blue
SPAM: SPAM: ---- End of SpamAssassin results

Cheers, Roy.

--
Roy Britten, Lead Software Developer, Information Systems Team
National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research