On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 9:45, Jayne Glynn wrote:
> I joined this list a few days ago and thought I should stop “lurking” and
> say hello.
>
> I’m a total newbie so is it ok for me to join in here or is this list just
> for people who know what they’re talking about?  Don’t want to brass anyone
> off when I start asking basic questions.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jayne
>

> ---

Welcome Jayne

I know what you mean, it can be a steep learning curve

if you get stuck just ask, usually someone on the list is able to help

it's a good idea to read the "help stuff", man (manual) pages, do a google
search on your problem/question first as often the problem and solution is
often there already

and remember to supply plenty of info with your question

  --
cheers................dave G

Mail to: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

KMail 1.6.2 & Kontact - KDE Desktop 3.2.3
SimplyMEPIS Linux - Kernel 2.6.7 (i686)