Bruce Marshall babbled on about:
> I put everything from 5 to 10 points into a special mailbox to look at.
> (might be some good mail in there but hardly ever)   Everything 10 and
> above I now send to /dev/null.   In the last two weeks I've sent  709
> emails to /dev/null.  Don't even have to bother with them.

how'd you do that? Right now I have 'X-Spam-Staus: Yes' going to special
folder. Love to see how you interrogated the 'hits=' value
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://www.linux-sxs.org

/* When we have more time, we can teach the penguin to say
 * "By your command" or "Activating turbo boost, Michael".
 */
        2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/sparc/prom/sun4prom.c