I did the free download thing. I have used it for simple webpages. It works on Caldera
2.4. It
doesn't seem to run too slow. I believe the wine comes with it and installs
nicely. I haven't tried to run other windows apps with this version of wine.
Wouldn't know how.
I use win4lin when I want to run windows programs.
Joel