OK - here's what we'll do:  let's publish the medical records of the
President and his cabinet and their family members as a trial of the
proposed policy change, and then we'll see how it goes from there...

Regards,

Glenn

--
Glenn Williams - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Registered Linux User # 135678 - since 1994