On Monday 08 April 2002 15:14, Tim Wunder wrote:
> 'checkinstall make'. Wouldn't that work? But, now that I think about it.

that would work.

> What's so terribly dificult about rm'ing the directory if I want to
> "unistall" it? I might just forego the checkinstall step altogether...

nothing. but this would keep all the relevant info in the rpm database..

--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://www.linux-sxs.org

panic("Tell me what a watchpoint trap is, and I'll then
deal with such a beast...");
        2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/arch/sparc/kernel/traps.c