On Tue, 09 Apr 2002 21:20:23 -0700
David Aikema <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Personally I prefer to transfer things via sftp, but I guess that's not an
> option.  I've just had too many bad experiences from trusting floppy disks.

Well, if you have an MP3 player, change the extension of the file name from
file.zip to file.mp3 or file.wav or whatever file format names your mp3 player
supports and then copy it to the MP3 player... At work, put your MP3 player
software on your PC and retrieve the file and rename it file.zip.

I do this all the time... I've got 256MB of memory in my player. Go figure.

Best

Peck