Thanks.
The zip program on linux just wouldn't zip it again. So, I went through the
presentation and removed the one, worth very little, slide that I had scanned
in. This one slide was about 2 megs! So, that solved the problem.
I am not even sure I have a working version of zip on my windows computer at
work.
Joel