Collins Richey wrote inter alia:

> [ snips ]
>
> On Sun, 12 May 2002 23:01:57 -0400 dep  wrote:
> > hey, gang!
> >
> > y'know what the world needs? yet another linux distribution!
> >

> > i put forth the opinion that caldera edesktop was for its time the
> > best linux distribution from anyone ever.
> >

> > and fact is, the distro i want to be running is caldera 2.4 upgraded
> > to the current century.
>
> Dep,
>
> Not that I want to pee on your cornflakes, but you must be smoking
> pretty good weed to come up with that idea!

I'm smoking  McClelland's No. 24 Virginia at the moment, and find Dep's
proposal reasonable.
I am using a basically unmodified eDesk 2.4 on one of my boxes.  All it
does is word processing and internet/e-mail.
And it does these tasks more efficiently and reliably than other more
advanced distro's.

--
Leon A. Goldstein