Joel,

What I have figured is that I need to restart pcmcia and network after
all is said and done.  I notice in rc?.d that pcmcia loads before
network and again after network stuff. Could you give me an example
of how to put up a script to make pcmcia reload or load after the
network has started?.

BTW, I have changed to a Linksys Instant Wireless pcmcia card in order
to get it to work under winXP, I know, but I need winXP for business
right now. I had to figure out what to do to get it to run under linux
as there is no info on configuring this card under linux. I am still at
the delimna of boot order/restart, but once that is figured out I
could write a SxS for this card if anyone is interested.

Best Regards,

Keith B.