I don't know that what he wants exists.  He basically wants a fully
featured video camera, that has a IEEE1394 interface?

I know that Axis Communications makes a cat5 camera with a built in
webserver, but that's about as close as it gets.

If he's truly looking to do fancy video recording, he should purchase a
quality camera, and a video capture/TV card.