On Saturday 22 June 2002 0:26 am, Shawn L Johnston wrote:
> I like the basic ideas on UnitedLinux, but Lizard would be one thing I hope
> doesn't leave Caldera's implementation. I know Lizard isn't perfect, but it
> seems better than anything else I've tried. Is anything else out there as
> good or better on this? I have not tried SUSE...

I think you would like SuSE's installation.   Quite straight forward and I've
never had any trouble with it.

I used Lizard once I think, and wasn't too impressed but that was a long time
ago.  But I left Caldera for SuSE about two years ago and haven't looked back
and have never regretted it for a single minute.