So long as you don't forget certain things and try to use their "click on
the install item and pray you don't get stuck in a loop" feature.  But I
suppose Caldera's "We won't install on this machine, even though Linux 2.4
kernel and software run fine on it" and "$MAX_SCREWED_UP_X_OPTION" don't
win it a whole lot of praise.  And PCMCIA works for the most part out of
the box for COL, but there are definitely a couple minor things needing to
be fixed (like the PCMCIA= or PCIC= settings getting configured on install
if found).