On 12/19/2002 11:02 PM, someone claiming to be Net Llama! wrote:
Yes, you can have up to 8 desktops in XFCE. Go to xfce.org and take a look at the screenshots.

Also another plus for XFCE, that hasn't yet been mentioned here is that its damn easy to build. There's one tarball, about 4MB in size that has everything in it, and building that tarball as an RPM is easy too.

OK, I'm willing to try XFCE again. Is there a RH8 RPM for it (or a SRPM I could use)? None is referenced at xfce.org. I *did* find a Mandrake SRPM at www.rpmfind.net, I believe the RPMs provided at xfce.org are for Mandrake.

Is there a SxS for installing XFCE from source? <time passes>
There seems to be one, but it's somewhat dated, http://www.linux-sxs.org/wmxf.html. Perhaps one of you XFCE lovers have notes that could serve as a SxS?

Regards, Tim