On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 09:32:04PM -0500, dep wrote:
>begin  Keith Antoine's  quote:
>
>| English is not Changs' first language. I believe that it was not
>| supposed to be taken as humerous, I did not. I believe he was
>| comparing what came out of NASA as being the truth rather than
>| often as is the case, coverups' from government agancies.. This was
>| a tragic event and we all mourn a tragic accident. However as most
>| who place themselves in harms way, they knew the dangers and
>| accepted them. Where would we all be today if it were not for the
>| likes of them.
>
>i agree. though i am not, from long experience, prepared to pronounce
>nasa blameless. here's why:
>
>http://www.linuxandmain.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=318

Sounds like typical government efficiency and coverups.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.

``Fix reason firmly in her seat and call to her tribunal every fact,
every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God;
because, if there is one, he must more approve of the homage of
reason, than that of blindfolded fear.''  --Thomas Jefferson