Kurt Wall wrote:

Hola, list,

I need some advice. I'm moving from Comcast cable Internet service
to Speakeasy's DSL service. The DSL just became active, but I'm not using it (much), yet. Meanwhile, my domain (Web site, email, other
stuff) is hanging off the cable service and my DNS is currently using
DynDNS to point at my IP address. I'm going to ditch the cable access
and use DSL - the terms of service with Speakeasy specifically permit
running server services, while Comcast does not, hence the switch.

The challenge, though, it to keep KurtWerks accessible through the
transition, and I'm not quite sure how to handle that, or even if
it possible. I'm open to suggestions

Thanks,

Kurt

I thought dyndns clients would do this automatically. (shows what I know.) Are you running a client that has been notifying dyndns of changes?

--
Ken