On Wednesday 09 July 2003 11:06 pm, someone claiming to be Kurt Wall wrote:
> Quoth Ken Moffat:
> > Kurt Wall wrote:
> > >The challenge, though, it to keep KurtWerks accessible through the
> > >transition, and I'm not quite sure how to handle that, or even if
> > >it possible. I'm open to suggestions
> >
> > I thought dyndns clients would do this automatically. (shows what I
> > know.) Are you running a client that has been notifying dyndns of
> > changes?
>
> The last time my IP address changed was July 2002. :-)

The last time my IP address changed (about 4 months ago, when I replaced my
home-made freesco router with a store-bought linksys router), it took about 5
minutes for the dyndns records to catch up. YMMV, but I'd just give dyndns
the new IP address and be done with it.

Regards,
Tim

--
RedHat 8.0 Kernel 2.4.20-18.8,  KDE 3.1.CVS, Xfree86 4.2.1
  1:35am  up 17 days,  2:33,  1 user,  load average: 1.58, 1.34, 1.13