On Friday 18 July 2003 09:39 am, Net Llama! wrote:

> Keith,
> Just to clarify, the XP box is unable access the web, or the Mandrake box?
> If its linux, can you check /var/log/messages when its dead, and see if
> there are any errors?

Still forgot to answer you; it is the XP only box downstairs which loses the
connection, i.e cannot get a browser to browse. Am unsure if we can ping
though !! as i said a bit more work needs to be done on my part.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'SKIPPY'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061, Australia:: PH:61733002161