On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 04:08 am, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 19:53, Bill Campbell wrote:
> > I've found that even backwater bars usually have Guiness which is a good
> > fallback.  If they don't have Guiness, I drink ice tea rather than the
> > unrecycled piss that passes for beer there.
>
> I do lots of work in England and it is odd how many Brits in the pub
> will order a Bud (the American variety) and drink it like they enjoy it.
> They must run M$ at home...

I think we becime innured to our 'local' brew with time and anything 'new'
takes for a while. As I am nowadays on the wagon I still remember with
fondness my days on the continent and TUBORG. Well I remember it in bits and
pieces.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'SKIPPY'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061, Australia:: PH:61733002161