Myles Green wrote:

The one thing we Americans and Canadians have in common, besides the
language, is the best politicians money can buy.  They all suck.

Amen to that!
Over three hundred homes were lost to this fire last night! The officials that fumbled and bungled this should be taken out and shot. Starting with the highly incompetent premier. Good grief, if I repaired and calibrated scopes and other test equipment as they administer their duties to this province, I would not only be fired, Id probably be black-listed. You can bet that I'll be actively canvassing the victims of this mess urging them to launch a class action suit against these twits. There, now I feel better guess I should get a cup of java<G>

--
Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank, B. C.