On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:50 pm, burns wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 07:49, Kurt Wall wrote:
> > It's reassuring, in a sad sort of way, that in this case Americans
> > and Canadians still share this in common. ;-) I'm all for one of us
> > annexing the other. <GDR>
>
> I like to think we have more in common than that.
>
> Let's both give up and both ask to be annexed to Australia. We could
> make Skip Prime Minister... the Right almost-honourable Sir Skippy,
> Member (and crystal balls) for Queensland and representative at
> moderately large for Big Reds.

Nah! they wouldn't let me you would get a certain John Howard, then you would
get bored to death. Although  he would have a certain Bush as an advisor as
they love each other so much. Then we could all have one big fire together,
as we seem to take it in turns.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'SKIPPY'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061, Australia:: PH:61733002161