On Sunday 09 November 2003 04:49 am, dep wrote:
> quoth M.W. Chang:
> | what does textmaker do?
>
> it is an *excellent* word processor. reads and writes msft word files
> of many flavors -- best filters i've ever seen. and is both very
> powerful and very fast. i've so far used it for three book proposals

Yeah, but did you get the contract??  <g>

> (complicated documents of about 25,000 words each)

My God, can you imagine reading another 25,000 words of dep??  Like that
"Practical KDE" book he wrote that I bought that was out of date about
two months after it came out <g> ;-)
And the book came with no cheap upgrades, unlike Textmaker.

--
Tony Alfrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]