On Sun, 15 Jul 2001, Douglas J. Hunley dropped these nuggets of information:
> It's a UNIX Admin position with a company called Careworks Technologies. The
> actual assignment is being the admin for the entire Ohio Department of Jobs
> and Family Services network (unemploment, child services, etc). Pretty cool
> so far.

Hey Doug,

Congrats on the new position.  Sounds great!   If you need any help,
you got another Ohioan right here searching for a Linux/UNIX job
himself.  Damn hard to come by here in Cincy.  All they want are senior
positions and I'm not quite there yet.

Good luck to you.

--
Tom Wilson