Douglas J. Hunley offered this little gem:
% I finally landed a new job and have been really busy this week. I just got

Congrats!

% caught up (kinda) and am at a loss about the ORBS thing. My current
% sendmail.cf uses blackholes.mail-abuse.org for it's DNS spam blocking. Should
% I swith that to or.orbl.org? What have you guys done about it?
% Please don't chime in w/ "you shouldn't do that. it censorship" or any of
% that other crap. If that's what you want to talk about, go to /.
% I have sites to run and policies to follow. Thanks

<opinion>
ORBS have effectively shot themselves in the head. In any event,
while I agree that DNS-based spam blocking is effective, I think
it a blunt tool that hurts innocent users who've no idea what
their ISPs are doing. What really pisses me off, though, is
the ORBS random tests - they tested my mailserver once, discovered
no open relay, but came back again two days later anyway. ORBS
were blocked at my firewall thereafter until I took my server down
when I moved. They stay on my personal shit list until I get a
personal letter apologizing for attacking my server.
</opinion>

I know little about MAPS, so, for once, I have no opinion. ;-)

Kurt