Wow, that's pretty messed up.  I can gladly say that i don't have any
problems, especially like those.  I'm guessing that you were referring
to the "Graphics Device section":

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "i810"
    Driver      "i810"
    #VideoRam    4096
    # Insert Clocks lines here if appropriate
EndSection