On Wednesday 08 August 2001 17:36, Mike Andrew orated thus:
> On Wednesday 08 August 2001 17:43, Keith Antoine wrote:
> > I have a usb compactflash card reader which I have used in windows and I
> > have just recompiled a kernel (2.4.7) which also sees it in linux.
>
> [snip]
>
> go here
>
> http://jphoto.sourceforge.net
>
> go here
>
> http://www.linux-usb.org/devices.html

Sorry neither of these are of any help, as I need to know how to find out how
to ascertain the /dev/xxx that I need to mount the imagemate card reader. The
jphoto is camera only and is of no use with my cameras mounting as a usb
removeable drive with no indication of mount points. The linux-usb.org site
is way over my head nowadays.

To make yourself look truthful one has to lie, as most people
do not want to kmow the truth; but only that which they believe.