Yes, that would be appreciated if you could. Please reply
if I need to contact you offlist to pay for any shipping,
costs, etc.

As a newbie, could you point me in the general direction of'
how to set the card up to use DHCP. I know the cable ISP will
be assigning a dynamic IP.

Thanks and regards,

Keith B.