Lo Viksten wrote:

> torsdagen den 13 september 2001 13.09 wrote Joel Hammer:
>
> > If Sweden didn't want to fight the Nazis, why should we?
>
> Sweden was surounded by the Nazis. Norway, Denmark, Poland, the Baltic states
> and Soviets Baltic coast occupied by them and Finland allied to them. We
> wouldn't had a chance. (BTW I wasn't born) Even so most Swedes were strongly
> opposed to letting the German army use our railways, even if it would have
> meant hostilities from the Nazis.

Funny, Norway. Denmark and Britain didn't seem to care that they were surrounded by
Nazis. I
don't believe they sold the Nazis iron ore  either.  In Norway they went so far as to
sink a
barge full of heavy water so keep the Nazis from building the bomb. I believe it was
the King
of Norway and his family who put on Stars of David when the Nazis ordered the Jews in
Norway to
wear them. When the fishermen of Norway took their fleet to neutral Sweden the Swedes
impound
the boats and turned them over to the Germans.