On Friday 21 September 2001 21:03 pm, Collins Richey wrote:
> Reason #??? for using sylpheed.  The reply button works as you would
> expect.  My experiences with Kmail have typically been Excedrin
> Headache #???.

Nope...  that's not the problem.   It is the way that SuSE has the list set
up.  I'm using Kmail with several lists and SuSE is the only one with the
problem.   Here's a statement from one of the S.O.B's over there that likes
it that way:

 From: "Purple Shirt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

do not hack the list server as was requested by quite a few people on here.
it's a feature not a bug.

if you don't like it then filter duplicate messages on your end.

if you disagree then read this: