On Friday 21 September 2001 21:03 pm, Collins Richey wrote:

While we're on real PITA's, what is the groups consensus about KDE's
'feechur' that anything selected with the cursor will be copied to the
Klipboard?   Is there a way to fix that?

It works much differently than almost any other GUI interface I have ever
used and I find myself swearing at it even though I'm trying to live with it.
 I've posted a gentle complaint to KDE.org a couple of times but have never
gotten a reply, much less a good reason for it.

Yet I've never heard a complaint from anyone else about it.  Am I the only
one that this bothers?