List

  A minth or so back I got a reply from one of the developers there and was
informed that the way they have is the proper way to do such and Unix has
always done it that way. In KDE 3 they may fix it so that you can choose the
way it works.  Not much of an answer, & the way of copy to clip Board a mouse
double click is wrong. If you have something already on cb & double click
mouse you stuff is now gone.  Starting to really dislike kde, just way to
bloated and I do not like the way code is done, it makes it too easy to miss
something. Really finding out their make files are really made for qt & kde,
they cripple some parts of make. Too many programs do not operate the way I
think they should, maybe bugs or unwanted features. I do not know.

cheers
--
Rick Sivernell
Dallas, Texas  75287