I've been an advid Mozilla fan since something like BUILD 15.  I've made
Mozilla my primary browser since about release 0.8, and i've seen some
fairly impressive progress, up until recently.
I'm typing this on 0.9.7 (the latest stable release) and i've noticed
that since 0.9.6 mozilla seems to have become more buggy & unstable.
Over the past month, Mozilla locks up on me *alot*, and segfaults
(Netscape style) almost daily.  The lock ups used to be a seldom
occurance, perhaps once a week, if that.  The segfaults *never* happened
to me, and now its almost expected. My web surfing habits haven't
changed.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed this trend as of late?

=====