On Tuesday 22 January 2002 0:45 am, Philip J. Koenig wrote:
> As I mentioned earlier, by far the most elegant method if your Tpad
> supports it, is to get the "2nd HD adapter", and mount both HD's at
> the same time on the laptop.  Very elegant solution.  I'm pretty sure
> the Tpad 600's have that option, I don't know about the A20M.  The
> A20M is more monolithic and less modular than the 600's, T20's, etc.

Hmmm   IBM does offer a '2nd HD adapter'  for the Ultrabay 2000  which is
where the DVD plugs in.   $45  which is a nice option if I have to go that
route.   I think I'll go that route.....   Would make a nice backup by using
the old drive.

Sounds like a little better arrangement than the battery deal.  Where the
heck do they get the connections for the 2nd hard drive out of just removing
the battery?

Thanks!