This is really interesting. MS is taking linux seriously. This means that
we will see increasing incompatibility between MS and linux software,
like samba. Just minor stuff, but enuf to make using a samba server not
worth the trouble. And, expect to see more problems in translating MS
documents into non-MS software, too.

Why not. There are billions of dollars at stake.

Joel