On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 09:51:44AM +0900, Gaspar Sinai wrote:
> I am not much of an Emacs guy but if I were I would probably
> use QEmacs, which looks pretty decent to me:
>
>    http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemacs/

I had a quick look at qemacs a couple of weeks ago, for other reasons
(namely docbook support), and found out that this is a project in its early
phases of development, nowhere near a full-blown editor.

--
Yann Dirson    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |    Why make M$-Bill richer & richer ?
Debian-related: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux: