On 11/7/06, Martin Rubli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Attached is a rather ugly patch that has proven to make the Logitech UVC
> cameras work fine for some people. It works around the USB errors by
> retrying control requests up to three times.
>
> We would like to get as much feedback as possible, so if you try it out,
> please let us know whether or not it works for you.

I'm using the patch and on one camera it is able to record 20+
times before I start seeing this error in dmesg:
uvcvideo: Failed to query (1) UVC control 1 (unit 0) : -110 (exp. 26).

As this is for a surveillance system I need these cameras to work all
the time, and I probably won't be allowed to return them to the store
since I've used them - My only hope is that Logitech fixes this or
that you uvc-developers have a functional workaround. :)

Is there anything I should post or do to help you (and myself) out?

Regards,
Vidar