Le Mercredi 10 Janvier 2007 03:33, Martin Rubli a écrit :
Martin,
> Michel,
>
> On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 12:30:05 -0800, Michel Xhaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I just upload a new revision of luvcview with pan/tilt fix, a lot of
> > improvements.
>
> Cool! :-)
>
> > Seem strange that we cannot change the exposure in manuel
> > mode ?
>
> There should be a control to set the absolute exposure time ...
>
> > Is there a way to set/reset the autowhite balance too ? a lot of
> > robotic project need these features
>
> ... and one for white balance temperature. I'll double check tomorrow on
> my Linux machine but those are standard UVC controls that our cameras
> support.
I have try to used it (look at the last luvcview release) but that did not
work on my orbit. luvcview use the same code for all control, each control
can be up or down from the v4l2 step parameter luvcview test if we are
between min and max and then apply the needed change. For some strange reason
exposure and white balance always return a value outside the range ? maybe i
am wrong here, but i don't see the reason :( Help are welcome !!

> Cheers,
> Martin
Cheers,
--