Hello Laurent,

  I'm a little less interested in looking at this patch
given your comments (that the highest quality is already
being set), but I will take a look at it.

  RE the 2006 cameras, according to luvcview, I don't
have YUYV support for high resolutions - are you sure
about this?  I'd love to get a higher quality high res
image.  Output is;

luvcview version 0.2.0
video /dev/video0
/dev/video0 does not support read i/o
{ pixelformat = 'MJPG', description = 'MJPEG' }
{ discrete: width = 160, height = 120 }
        Time interval between frame: 1/30, 1/25, 1/20, 1/15,
1/10, 1/5,
{ discrete: width = 176, height = 144 }
        Time interval between frame: 1/30, 1/25, 1/20, 1/15,
1/10, 1/5,
{ discrete: width = 320, height = 240 }
        Time interval between frame: 1/30, 1/25, 1/20, 1/15,
1/10, 1/5,
{ discrete: width = 352, height = 288 }
        Time interval between frame: 1/30, 1/25, 1/20, 1/15,
1/10, 1/5,
{ discrete: width = 640, height = 480 }
        Time interval between frame: 1/30, 1/25, 1/20, 1/15,
1/10, 1/5,
{ pixelformat = 'YUYV', description = 'Uncompressed' }
{ discrete: width = 160, height = 120 }
        Time interval between frame: 1/15, 1/10, 1/5,