Hi Ian,

>   I'm a little less interested in looking at this patch
> given your comments (that the highest quality is already
> being set), but I will take a look at it.

Thought so. I was half tempted by letting you write a patch before mentioning
that "detail", but it wouldn't have been very nice of me :-)

>   RE the 2006 cameras, according to luvcview, I don't
> have YUYV support for high resolutions - are you sure
> about this?  I'd love to get a higher quality high res
> image.  Output is;
[snip]

According to information I got from Logitech, the 2006 model should support
YUYV streaming for all the MJPEG resolutions. Could you post the output of
lsusb -v (usbutils-0.72 or newer) ? Thanks.

Cheers,

Laurent Pinchart