2008/9/19  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Roberto A. Foglietta
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>  I do not think that there is such big difference between a 9" and
>> 10".
>
> 160mm to 175.5mm => about 10%. Big. The 701 is very small, my girl
> friend can put it in its handbag... but the 901.

 Nope, 900 and 701 share the same case.
 It is 901 which is 10% bigger and heavier but it lasts 7h instead 3.5h!!!

 I would have a 18" fold-able which I can decide to use as 18",  9" or
4.5" depending the occasion, don't you?
 ;-)

>> Instead the 7" and the 9" have the same case size but 2" more are
>> very interesting because resolution raise up over 800x480 which is too
>> little for a nice web browsing experience. However it still a very
>> good product if it used as a travel notebook.
>
> For sure the resolution improvement is the keys. And 10" to avoid
> headache with easier-to-read screen.

 Italian girlfriend have big bags!!!
 :-D

 Cheers,
--
/roberto

Diffusez cette liste aupres de vos relations :)
     Linux Azur : http://linux-azur.org
L'auteur du post est responsable de ses écrits !
*** Pas de message SMS, HTML ni de PJ SVP ***

Répondre à