Mail from ILUG-BOM list (Non-Digest Mode)

----- Original Message -----
From: Siddharth Dalal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [ILUG-BOM] GNU philosophy or help - purpose of this
group

> I meant human speed  dork.

Really? I thought I was talking about the speed at which browers
show up the stuff. Where does human reading speed figure in
this? I thought you were talking about browers' reading
(rendering) speed... uhh... dork ;-/

And dork, if you're still talking about human reading speed,
then even though this is irrelevant, I would like to say that
Lynx users can read (and understand) faster than others. (Don't
take it seriously, ... dork.)

> I think its stupid to crib about tables and frames being slow.

If you think that's called 'cribing', then we should change to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I think that's called 'discussing'.

And yes, so Netscape is free, in the real sense. But I don't
like to use X. So what? I _want_ to use Lynx. Now what? Web
designers can't be forcing users to switch to GUIs.

--
Manish Jethani

The "cutting edge" is getting rather dull.
  -- Andy Purshottam