On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 14:01:04 José Fernando Moyano wrote:
> + Do you think there is some problem with including linuxsampler's
> binary in our freely available SD images?
>
> + Do you think that we are breaking your license if we sell DIY kits, or
> organize workshops?

You are selling the devices for money, so yes, you do sell a commercial
product and hence you are not allowed to use LinuxSampler without our prior
permission! Just the fact that you are using open source components does not
mean you are not violating the license. You do! The download page is pretty
short and clear on that, quote:

        "... USAGE of the source code, libraries and applications FOR
        COMMERCIAL HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS IS NOT ALLOWED without prior
        written permission by the LinuxSampler authors."

You may acquire a commercial license for the sampler for your products, but in
the meantime, since you haven't acquired a commercial license of the sampler
yet, please stop using LinuxSampler with your products immediately!

CU
Christian