On 28 June 2016 at 15:38, Christian Schoenebeck
<schoeneb...@linuxsampler.org> wrote:

<snip>
If "you" gain money by selling commercial products based on open source
components, would it be *THAT* problematic to only forward a small subset of
the profit you made to the people who created those open source components,
<snip>

Good point.  If it is a (semi-)commercial product, then why don't you
all come to some form of mutual and amicable cooperative agreement
rather than bickering?  Sense of proprotion people, sense of
proportion! ;o)

Incidentally...

    http://blog.zynthian.org/

Unless there is a secret ( commercial ) benfactor/sponsor or two
lurking in the jolly old background,, and even if there is, may one
ask roughly -  give us a ball ball park figure do  - how much one of
these stands costs, .exactly?  Would linuxsampler be showcased? ;o)

My penny/(euro)cents worth..

Cheers!

Chris.

 ;o)